Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chandana Bopitiya
Dr. Chandana Bopitiya, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Venice, FL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Bopitiya is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota, Bon Secours - Venice Hospital and Venice Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Chandana Bopitiya has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Chandana Bopitiya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Venice, FL.
Dr. Arjuna Ponnambalam
Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Venice, FL 0 mi48
Dr. Donald Blem
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Venice, FL 0 mi13
Dr. Anthony Garruto
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Venice, FL 0 mi53