A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandana Bopitiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bopitiya
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bopitiya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandana Bopitiya, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bopitiya graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Bopitiya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandana Bopitiya BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chandana Bopitiya practice?
- Dr. Chandana Bopitiya has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandana Bopitiya practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Venice, FL.
See Venice Internists and Venice Cardiologists.