Dr. Chandana Mishra Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Chandana Mishra?

September 28th, 2017

Bad first impression

First appointment in their scottsdale location I spend more time with her assistant than with her. She didn't spoke much when to order test immediately . Staff office is rude and very unprofessional . The major disappoint came when they post online my results without giving me a called to let me know. It's very frustrating dealing with this dc and office you barely could speak with them , every time you called it goes to voice mail. Don't go there see other doctors.

September 23rd, 2017

Frustrated

The doctor insisted that I have blood work and an ultra sound, which was duplicated because my primary doctor had me do the same thing. When I went to have the blood work the phlebotomist missed my vein and bruised my arm. I went back for an ultrasound a week later and I saw the physician assistant and the technician who did the ultrasound. She said she would look at the results and the doctor would call me. The doctor never called. I had to call a week later and the physician assistant called me after hours on a Friday to read me the size of all my cysts. Then, she said come back in a year. But, I still have the problem which the doctor never addressed and I never saw or talked to the doctor. I can not adequately express the depth of my frustration.

December 1st, 2016

As long as you allow Dr Mishra to lead you blindly, everything will be fine. But, the minute you are your own advocate, things go downhill real quick!! I have several health issues for which I see other types of specialists - neurologist, cardiologist, pulmonologist, etc. My pulmonologist suspected I have an enlarged thyroid that is pressing on my trachea and suggested I get it checked - that's all I needed from this dr. But, because I wouldn't completely shift gears on my thyroid meds, she became clearly irritated with me. My thyroid meds have been prescribed by my naturopath for 3 yrs and all my numbers are good - she said the numbers didn't matter and went off on a tirade about naturopaths. She then started going down a list of blood work she wanted to do through her office lab and when I said I had those done recently and I had brought all those records with me she became more irritated but didn't care to look at them and started spouting about how she doesn't trust other labs. I told her it was more convenient and affordable for me to use the lab through my inusrance to which she replied very tersly "finances nor conveniences are valid reasons for questionable lab results!!" In the end, she did the ultrasound, but took 2 weeks to get me the results of 'enlarged thyroid with no intervention recommended at this time'. When I asked the tech how enlarged she didn't know as the dr didn't indicate that. Seriously?!?!?

June 15th, 2016

Less than thrilled

Back office staff is unresponsive to requests for call backs. Way too long for refill requests and call backs take days. I left a message for the PA who would not call me back. Flat out refuse to call me back even though my labs show abnormal. After complaining I was offered an earlier apt but only after I called many times to complain.

December 14th, 2015

excellent doctor

November 14th, 2015

worst doctor yet for follow up.

June 25th, 2015

Very Disappointed

I have been going to Dr Mishra for several years and I am very very disappointed with the care and concern or lack there of for my diabetes and thyroid issues. I demanded to see her and still have yet to in recent visits and now I see the PA. Appears she is too busy to see me now. As for getting results and seeing the diabeteic educator that seems an impossible task. When an appointment "IS" made it appears its changed and I am not notified. Since there are choices in the metro Phoenix area, I will choose another provider that is for certain. If I could give half stars they rate at this and as for the office staff, most rude people I have ever met. Good way to ruin a business.

April 13th, 2015

Very Unhappy With My Experience Here

Very long wait times, staff and doctor are too hurried to answer simple questions. Basically you're waiting a very long time to be blown off. Dr. Mishra is quick to order procedures, but takes much longer than appropriate to review results. Answers don't seem to be given at all unless you push for them.

November 17th, 2014

The worst

This woman is huffy and rude -- she does not discuss, she pronounces. It is unimaginable to her you'd have an opinion about diabetes, even though you've survived 50 years of Type I. She is so involved in herself and in keeping notes, she types and doesn't see the patient. Predictably, she has hired an officious, also typing, dictatorial PA to run interference for her. My prescriptions were wrong (no diagnostic codes) and they just wouldn't fix them -- I finally bought them in Canada because I HAD to have insulin, etc. Never again.

November 10th, 2013

Professional Courtesy

I always enjoyed the downtown Phoenix location because it was easy to travel to for office and lab visits. Now they have moved to Scottsdale and the only other choice is Chandler. Their lab hours now require an appointment and the follow up appointment is as before an extra trip. Neither of these locations are easy to travel to because of the mileage & distance. I am paid $10 as a temp and do not get paid if I do not work. Therefore, if I take time off to travel to both appointments I lose money and in addition their scheduling Never accommodates mine. Dr. MIshra or her PA are not easy to reach by phone and you are told that your call will be returned in 24 hours (based on their schedule). If they call, Monday thru Friday, I'm at work and not authorized to take personal calls just like Dr. M is not able to take mine. If I call and leave a message requesting my results of my lab which have always been good, they will call back (on their schedule) and NEVER leave the results but stating that they are returning my call and that I need to call them back. There is no professional courtesy at the check in counter and while in the waiting room you have to endure the endless chatter by their staff on what transpired in their daily lifestyle. On only two occasions Staff expressed their disapproval on how they disagree with the administration of this medical office. I am now looking for a new Doctor.

June 21st, 2013

Unhappy with follow-up

I was initially pleased with first appointment seeing PA followed by Dr. Mishra. I had several tests performed and scheduled follow-up appointment on day requested. When I arrived for follow up visit I was told Dr. Mishra was out of office and I would be seeing her PA. That information should have been conveyed prior to appointment since this absence was known by the office prior to that week. The PA was fine explaining the bloodwork which was normal, but then I was told that the scan showed a nodule on my thyroid gland and she couldn't make a recommendation on how to proceed because Dr. Mishra liked to review them herself. This is where my irritation begins. This appointment was set to review all my tests so there should have been a report and recommendation in my file since the scan had been completed 12 days prior. Three days now, still waiting for more info.

March 26th, 2013

Always Understaffed

Try phoning in or waiting at the counter for an appointment, accounting question or anything and be run around a phone message system and lengthy holds. Always understaffed and as would be a result, grumpy unhelpful employees. Once I got the doctors attention she's got a nice manner and is knowledgeable. Unfortunately this is a typical doctors office, always treating patients and staff so poorly as a business model while they make a very healthy living