A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandana Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandana Reddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandana Reddy, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Reddy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandana Reddy DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandana Reddy practice?
- Dr. Chandana Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chandana Reddy practices Family Medicine near Allen, TX.
See Allen Family Physicians.