Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Jun 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was helpful and understanding

Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reddy is very friendly and listens to everything you have to say. She never trys to rush you and always shows she cares. Her main nurse is awesome! She is quick, listens to what you have to say and is friendly.

Outstanding Caring Doctor show details Outstanding Caring Doctor
by Edward on May 28th, 2015

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Reddy since she opened her practice in Allen over 8 years ago. She is very caring and always seems to give an accurate diagnosis. All her staff take their time with you to assist with your needs. I highly recommend this Dr. As long as we live in Allen, we will be patients of Dr. Reddy. From the negative reviews I've read, it sounds to me as though those people wouldn't be happy anywhere they go. Good luck to you. Thank you for reading.

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Reddy has been a wonderful doctor and had helped me and my family in every need. She listens and you can tell that she cares about you and your family!

Mar 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reddy took the time to answer a list of health concerns I had. She explained my options and suggested several preventive measures I should take to stay healthy. I found her to be very professional yet friendly and approachable.

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I did not even have a regular scheduled appointment, I came as a walk-in as an emergency and the staff was kind enough to accommodate me, so I could be seen by the doctor on the same day.

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Reddy provided me with good diagnostics of my pain diagnostics. She recommended the proper treatment. I enjoyed talking to her. Recommend her highly to other patients.

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I felt like she listened and cared. Took time to answer questions. Very professional.

Feb 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was seen in a timely manner. Office staff and nurse was friendly and caring. My condition was explained and the necessary treatment was dispensed.

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was seen immediately when I called and said I was feeling very sick with fly like symptoms and that I needed to be at work after my appt, I was in and out fast with my chief concern addressed

Jan 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have recommended Dr. Reddy to my friends and I take my family there as well. We are totally pleased.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The staff is great. I really like the NP

Jan 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Chanda keeps complete records and responds to questions with clear and practical answers.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Uncaring doctor show details Uncaring doctor
by Mon on Dec 12th, 2014

wait time is horrible, I waited for more than 40 minutes just to be seen for 5 minutes, and too add salt to injury I got charged for a 'diabetic foot exam' which she never performed. will never return.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jan 28th, 2014

Dr. Reddy and her staff is always professional. She is thorough and orders the appropriate tests for me each time - and always follows up personally with test results. Wait time is minimal and I've always been able to get it to see her or a PA anytime I've been really sick.

Fraud show details Fraud
by Gary Pressley on Sep 28th, 2013

As a direct result of Dr Reddy filing an incomplete medical report to the workman's comp board, my scheduled surgery for a severe traumatic car injury was canceled! I informed her verbaly and signed paperwork and submitted it to her. The surgeon was appalled with such callous disregard for a senior citizen. I was rear ended by a drug offender!

Attentive show details Attentive
by Jill V Smith on Jan 21st, 2013

I never feel rushed when Dr. Reddy is in the exam room with me. She listens to what I am saying and seems to genuinely care about my health.

Disappointing. show details Disappointing.
Feb 7th, 2012

Overall, I was very disappointed in my experience with this doctor. I never go to the doctor and this is exactly why. After months of pain, I made myself make an appointment. I had an initial exam where I told Dr. Reddy that the pain I felt was either intestinal or my female reproductive parts and she promptly ordered a sonogram. I obliged. When I went back for my results, I was told "Everything looks fine. It is either your reproductive parts or intestinal. You should go to a specialist, but lets take care of that head cold." Oh really? That is exactly what I came in telling them! I didn't even care about my cold. That was so minute in comparison. That was a huge let down. I felt that once they did not see anything wrong right away, they gave up on trying to figure it out. I did not feel that they cared about my issue at all. I have since, had no follow up from them. 2 months later, I finally decided to give another doctor a chance and she figured out my issue within 5 minutes of talking to me. No expensive and unnecessary procedure, just answers... right away. Why couldn't Dr. Reddy and staff do the same?

She needs to slow down and focus show details She needs to slow down and focus
Nov 10th, 2010

She is good great doctor who had a very personal touch, she is loosing it..PA are there to help her and not be her!

treatements show details treatements
Jul 16th, 2010

I wish she would stop getting the PA to see her patients and see them herself. We come to her practice because we like to see her. Also it would be nice for her to attempt to treat us instead of just sending us to a another physician. at least try the little obvious things. Seems she has really lost insterest in being a physician.