Dr. Chandana Reddy DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 13th, 2016
I've been going here for awhile. I'm not sure what some of these bad comments are about. I've seen both her and her NP, and they've been really great to me and my family. I can't imagine going somewhere else.

August 3rd, 2016
Would never ever recommend anyone to go to her. Her staff is rude and uncourteous. I showed up for my appointment and they told me that she is on leave !! They never bother to call or inform me on that!! They would never call back to inform on your blood work or even ultra sound! Horrible experience. Would not recommend her. Her diagnosis is also very regular.

May 28th, 2015
Outstanding Caring Doctor
My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Reddy since she opened her practice in Allen over 8 years ago. She is very caring and always seems to give an accurate diagnosis. All her staff take their time with you to assist with your needs. I highly recommend this Dr. As long as we live in Allen, we will be patients of Dr. Reddy. From the negative reviews I've read, it sounds to me as though those people wouldn't be happy anywhere they go. Good luck to you. Thank you for reading.

December 12th, 2014
Uncaring doctor
wait time is horrible, I waited for more than 40 minutes just to be seen for 5 minutes, and too add salt to injury I got charged for a 'diabetic foot exam' which she never performed. will never return.

January 28th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Reddy and her staff is always professional. She is thorough and orders the appropriate tests for me each time - and always follows up personally with test results. Wait time is minimal and I've always been able to get it to see her or a PA anytime I've been really sick.

September 28th, 2013
Fraud
As a direct result of Dr Reddy filing an incomplete medical report to the workman's comp board, my scheduled surgery for a severe traumatic car injury was canceled! I informed her verbaly and signed paperwork and submitted it to her. The surgeon was appalled with such callous disregard for a senior citizen. I was rear ended by a drug offender!

January 21st, 2013
Attentive
I never feel rushed when Dr. Reddy is in the exam room with me. She listens to what I am saying and seems to genuinely care about my health.

February 7th, 2012
Disappointing.
Overall, I was very disappointed in my experience with this doctor. I never go to the doctor and this is exactly why. After months of pain, I made myself make an appointment. I had an initial exam where I told Dr. Reddy that the pain I felt was either intestinal or my female reproductive parts and she promptly ordered a sonogram. I obliged. When I went back for my results, I was told "Everything looks fine. It is either your reproductive parts or intestinal. You should go to a specialist, but lets take care of that head cold." Oh really? That is exactly what I came in telling them! I didn't even care about my cold. That was so minute in comparison. That was a huge let down. I felt that once they did not see anything wrong right away, they gave up on trying to figure it out. I did not feel that they cared about my issue at all. I have since, had no follow up from them. 2 months later, I finally decided to give another doctor a chance and she figured out my issue within 5 minutes of talking to me. No expensive and unnecessary procedure, just answers... right away. Why couldn't Dr. Reddy and staff do the same?

November 10th, 2010
She needs to slow down and focus
She is good great doctor who had a very personal touch, she is loosing it..PA are there to help her and not be her!

July 16th, 2010
treatements
I wish she would stop getting the PA to see her patients and see them herself. We come to her practice because we like to see her. Also it would be nice for her to attempt to treat us instead of just sending us to a another physician. at least try the little obvious things. Seems she has really lost insterest in being a physician.