Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Mike on Aug 13th, 2016

I've been going here for awhile. I'm not sure what some of these bad comments are about. I've seen both her and her NP, and they've been really great to me and my family. I can't imagine going somewhere else.

Aug 3rd, 2016

Would never ever recommend anyone to go to her. Her staff is rude and uncourteous. I showed up for my appointment and they told me that she is on leave !! They never bother to call or inform me on that!! They would never call back to inform on your blood work or even ultra sound! Horrible experience. Would not recommend her. Her diagnosis is also very regular.

Outstanding Caring Doctor show details Outstanding Caring Doctor
by Edward on May 28th, 2015

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Reddy since she opened her practice in Allen over 8 years ago. She is very caring and always seems to give an accurate diagnosis. All her staff take their time with you to assist with your needs. I highly recommend this Dr. As long as we live in Allen, we will be patients of Dr. Reddy. From the negative reviews I've read, it sounds to me as though those people wouldn't be happy anywhere they go. Good luck to you. Thank you for reading.

Uncaring doctor show details Uncaring doctor
by Mon on Dec 12th, 2014

wait time is horrible, I waited for more than 40 minutes just to be seen for 5 minutes, and too add salt to injury I got charged for a 'diabetic foot exam' which she never performed. will never return.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jan 28th, 2014

Dr. Reddy and her staff is always professional. She is thorough and orders the appropriate tests for me each time - and always follows up personally with test results. Wait time is minimal and I've always been able to get it to see her or a PA anytime I've been really sick.

Fraud show details Fraud
by Gary Pressley on Sep 28th, 2013

As a direct result of Dr Reddy filing an incomplete medical report to the workman's comp board, my scheduled surgery for a severe traumatic car injury was canceled! I informed her verbaly and signed paperwork and submitted it to her. The surgeon was appalled with such callous disregard for a senior citizen. I was rear ended by a drug offender!

Attentive show details Attentive
by Jill V Smith on Jan 21st, 2013

I never feel rushed when Dr. Reddy is in the exam room with me. She listens to what I am saying and seems to genuinely care about my health.

Disappointing. show details Disappointing.
Feb 7th, 2012

Overall, I was very disappointed in my experience with this doctor. I never go to the doctor and this is exactly why. After months of pain, I made myself make an appointment. I had an initial exam where I told Dr. Reddy that the pain I felt was either intestinal or my female reproductive parts and she promptly ordered a sonogram. I obliged. When I went back for my results, I was told "Everything looks fine. It is either your reproductive parts or intestinal. You should go to a specialist, but lets take care of that head cold." Oh really? That is exactly what I came in telling them! I didn't even care about my cold. That was so minute in comparison. That was a huge let down. I felt that once they did not see anything wrong right away, they gave up on trying to figure it out. I did not feel that they cared about my issue at all. I have since, had no follow up from them. 2 months later, I finally decided to give another doctor a chance and she figured out my issue within 5 minutes of talking to me. No expensive and unnecessary procedure, just answers... right away. Why couldn't Dr. Reddy and staff do the same?

She needs to slow down and focus show details She needs to slow down and focus
Nov 10th, 2010

She is good great doctor who had a very personal touch, she is loosing it..PA are there to help her and not be her!

treatements show details treatements
Jul 16th, 2010

I wish she would stop getting the PA to see her patients and see them herself. We come to her practice because we like to see her. Also it would be nice for her to attempt to treat us instead of just sending us to a another physician. at least try the little obvious things. Seems she has really lost insterest in being a physician.