Family Physicians
977 Raintree Cir
Ste 110
Allen, TX 75013
972-678-4600
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2014

Dr. Reddy and her staff is always professional. She is thorough and orders the appropriate tests for me each time - and always follows up personally with test results. Wait time is minimal and I've always been able to get it to see her or a PA anytime I've been really sick.

|  Fraud  |  show details
by Gary Pressley on Sep 28th, 2013

As a direct result of Dr Reddy filing an incomplete medical report to the workman's comp board, my scheduled surgery for a severe traumatic car injury was canceled! I informed her verbaly and signed paperwork and submitted it to her. The surgeon was appalled with such callous disregard for a senior citizen. I was rear ended by a drug offender!

|  Attentive  |  show details
by Jill V Smith on Jan 21st, 2013

I never feel rushed when Dr. Reddy is in the exam room with me. She listens to what I am saying and seems to genuinely care about my health.

|  Disappointing.  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

Overall, I was very disappointed in my experience with this doctor. I never go to the doctor and this is exactly why. After months of pain, I made myself make an appointment. I had an initial exam where I told Dr. Reddy that the pain I felt was either intestinal or my female reproductive parts and she promptly ordered a sonogram. I obliged. When I went back for my results, I was told "Everything looks fine. It is either your reproductive parts or intestinal. You should go to a specialist, but lets take care of that head cold." Oh really? That is exactly what I came in telling them! I didn't even care about my cold. That was so minute in comparison. That was a huge let down. I felt that once they did not see anything wrong right away, they gave up on trying to figure it out. I did not feel that they cared about my issue at all. I have since, had no follow up from them. 2 months later, I finally decided to give another doctor a chance and she figured out my issue within 5 minutes of talking to me. No expensive and unnecessary procedure, just answers... right away. Why couldn't Dr. Reddy and staff do the same?

|  She needs to slow down and focus  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2010

She is good great doctor who had a very personal touch, she is loosing it..PA are there to help her and not be her!

|  treatements  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2010

I wish she would stop getting the PA to see her patients and see them herself. We come to her practice because we like to see her. Also it would be nice for her to attempt to treat us instead of just sending us to a another physician. at least try the little obvious things. Seems she has really lost insterest in being a physician.