A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandana Vavilala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandana Vavilala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Vavilala graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vavilala has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandana Vavilala MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandana Vavilala practice?
- Dr. Chandana Vavilala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chandana Vavilala practices Internal Medicine near Crown Point, IN.
See Crown Point Internists.