A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chander Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chander Arora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
- Marion General Hospital
- Marion General
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chander Mohan Arora MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chander M. Arora practice?
- Dr. Chander Arora has 1 office location.
Dr. Chander Arora practices Internal Medicine near Marion, OH.
See Marion Internists.