A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chander Malhotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chander Malhotra is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chander Malhotra, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhotra graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Malhotra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Watsonville Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malhotra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chander P. Malhotra practice?
Dr. Chander Malhotra practices Neurology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA and Moreno Valley, CA.
See Riverside Neurologists.