A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chander Malhotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chander Malhotra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chander Malhotra, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhotra graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Malhotra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Watsonville Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chander Parkash Malhotra MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Chander P. Malhotra practice?
- Dr. Chander Malhotra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chander Malhotra practices Neurology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Watsonville, CA.
See Riverside Neurologists.