A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chander Mohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chander Mohan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohan graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mohan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chander Mohan MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chander Mohan practice?
- Dr. Chander Mohan has 1 office location.
Dr. Chander Mohan practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
See Cuyahoga Falls Psychiatrists and Cuyahoga Falls Geriatric Doctors.