A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chander Mohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chander Mohan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mohan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohan graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mohan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chander Mohan MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chander Mohan practice?
- Dr. Chander Mohan has 1 office location.
Dr. Chander Mohan practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
See Cuyahoga Falls Psychiatrists and Cuyahoga Falls Geriatric Doctors.