A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chander Sachdeva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chander Sachdeva, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chander Sachdeva, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Lower Back Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Occupational Therapy
- Parkinson Disease
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdeva graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sachdeva has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chander K Sachdeva MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Chander K. Sachdeva practice?
- Dr. Chander Sachdeva has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chander Sachdeva practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Merchantville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsauken, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Merchantville Physiatrists.