A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chander Sachdeva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chander Sachdeva, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachdeva
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sachdeva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chander Sachdeva, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Lower Back Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Occupational Therapy
- Parkinson Disease
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdeva graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sachdeva has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chander K Sachdeva MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Chander K. Sachdeva practice?
- Dr. Chander Sachdeva has 1 office location.
Dr. Chander Sachdeva practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Pennsauken, NJ.
See Pennsauken Physiatrists.