A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chander Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chander Sharma, Pediatrician, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chander Sharma, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chander Prakash Sharma MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chander P. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Chander Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chander Sharma practices Pediatrics near Paramount, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Paramount Pediatricians.