A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chander Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chander Sharma, Pediatrician, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chander Sharma, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chander P. Sharma practice?
Dr. Chander Sharma practices Pediatrics near Paramount, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Paramount Pediatricians.