Pediatrician, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My husband's family is seeing Dr. Sharma since my husband and his older brother was a baby. Now, Dr. Sharma is our Family Doctor! I trust Dr. Sharma with his incredible patient care skills. He's very straightforward & he doesn't charge too much--- MRL.

May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

doctor makes us understand the baseline of any health issue... He addresses the anything very slowly and steadily...

Mar 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor is excellent in spending time with us to know the problem history, explaining what caused it and the treatment plan. Only problem is too much waiting time.

Feb 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sharma is the best as is his staff, Jessica & Marita.

Feb 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is very good, understands our problems and giving treatment.

Feb 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

the doctor good,polite and answered all our questions patiently

Jan 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sharma is my husband physician since he was a new born. Now, Dr. Sharma is still my husband's Doctor....our Family Doctor. He is a very good physician to our kids and our whole family. Thanks Dr. Sharma :-)

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It is the best choice.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sharma and his staff are really good professionals.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

exelent service

Oct 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sharma was very patient and showed sincere interest in my concerns. At no moment did I feel like he was rushing through the consult or did not allow me to fully express myself.

Sep 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sharma is a great G.P. and professional. There need to be more like him. I feel lucky to be working with him. So good, so far.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always love how Dr Sharma is very patient and explains everything in detail. He is never in a rush to get you in and out of there. He shows that he genuinely cares about your condition.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to him for last 20 year. He discusses the issues and explain in detail. He is always available. My whole family goes to him. He is very knowledgeable, friendly and very nice staff.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Chander Sharma is an excellent experienced doctor. Always solved our physical issues. Besides that the staff is also co-operating and helping.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like this doctor cause he gets to the point and he explains everything I like tha

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very personable and likable. Appreciated him taking the time to explain everything thoroughly. The staff was equally professional.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

You guys are the best!! -Sean

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was very nice and helped with my problems. I will continue to see him as long as I can.

Mar 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

34 Years of excellent service. Will never go anywhere else. Will continue with Him till He retires. Will always be recommended.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have nothing but very good things to say about Dr sharma his service the best his knowledge his way of caring for his patients and his staff its very helpful thank you very much from 1 to 10 its a 10

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best care and judgement you can expect.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good service

mom show details mom
by priscilla on Oct 11th, 2013

love this doctor! i bring my two month old here and i've never had to wait along time to been seen. the nurses are nice, and the doctor answers my questions :)

very good doctor show details very good doctor
Apr 18th, 2012

Excellent front office , back office and the doctor. My best expereince with this doctor and his staff. Highly recommend for care and treatment

Excellent Pediatrician! show details Excellent Pediatrician!
by D. Galan on Jun 27th, 2010

Dr. Sharma is wonderful! He always takes time to answer all our questions and put our minds at ease. He tries to help us (1st time parents) not to worry. We also like that he has a more natural approach to care rather than just shoving prescriptions at us for every little thing. We have always been able to make appointments easily and never have to wait long to see the doctor. All of the office staff and nurses are friendly and personable. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone!