A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandhini Ramaiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandhini Ramaiah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandhini Ramaiah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramaiah graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Ramaiah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandhini DR Ramaiah MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chandhini D. Ramaiah practice?
- Dr. Chandhini Ramaiah has 11 office locations.
Dr. Chandhini Ramaiah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Kew Gardens, NY.
See Hempstead Internists and Hempstead Gastroenterologists.