A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandhini Ramaiah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramaiah graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Ramaiah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramaiah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Chandhini Ramaiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chandhini Ramaiah practice?
Dr. Chandhini Ramaiah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kew Gardens, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Gastroenterologists.