A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandhini Ramaiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandhini Ramaiah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramaiah
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Ramaiah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandhini Ramaiah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramaiah graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramaiah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandhini Ramaiah MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chandhini Ramaiah practice?
- Dr. Chandhini Ramaiah has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandhini Ramaiah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Internists and Elmhurst Gastroenterologists.