A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandini Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandini Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandini Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandini Sharma MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandini Sharma practice?
- Dr. Chandini Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chandini Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists.