A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandini Valeeswaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandini Valeeswaran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valeeswaran
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Valeeswaran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandini Valeeswaran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Valeeswaran graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Valeeswaran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandini Valeeswaran MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandini Valeeswaran practice?
- Dr. Chandini Valeeswaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandini Valeeswaran practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Geriatric Doctors.