A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandini Valeeswaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandini Valeeswaran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valeeswaran
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valeeswaran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandini Valeeswaran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Valeeswaran graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Valeeswaran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandini Valeeswaran MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandini Valeeswaran practice?
- Dr. Chandini Valeeswaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandini Valeeswaran practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Geriatric Doctors.