A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandlee Dickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandlee Dickey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandlee Dickey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Affective Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickey graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dickey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandlee Camille Dickey MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chandlee C. Dickey practice?
- Dr. Chandlee Dickey has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandlee Dickey practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.