A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandlee Dickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandlee Dickey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandlee Dickey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cognition Disorders
- Psychotic Affective Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickey graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dickey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandlee Dickey MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chandlee Dickey practice?
- Dr. Chandlee Dickey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chandlee Dickey practices Psychiatry near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Psychiatrists.