Dr. Chandler Gunning Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chandler Gunning?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Chandler Gunning?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2016

Dr Gunning

I absolutely love this women. She is very knowledgeable yet very compassionate and is adept in carrying on one on one conversations on sensitive matters with her patients without embarrassment or in a condesending manner. I hope that she is NOT retiring soon?

February 25th, 2015

Excellent doctor

I have being seeing Dr. Gunning for about 14 years and would have written a review sooner, if I had thought to look for one online. I only came on today to grab her fax number and saw this. Over the years, through ups and downs, she has listened to me and changed my medications as needed. She is the doctor who originally diagnosed me and fully explained depression/anxiety when I questioned, "Why me?" I absolutely love her and dread the day she retires.

June 6th, 2014