Chandler R Mann MD Patient Reviews

August 27th, 2015
Run don't walk!
Dr. Mann is the WORST Doctor I have ever seen in my entire life. Run don't walk from this one. He does not care about finding out what is really wrong with his patients, he only cares about judging the patients that walk through his door and give his own misguided diagnosis. Instead of asking about my symptoms and real pain issues that led me to him, he instead baraded me with his stiff and harsh character, hinting at a surgery I had had done was all in my mind. I have documentation of this "imaginary" surgery. This doctor made me feel smaller than any person I've ever met , so much that I cried after leaving his office. Save yourself the visit...there are other doctors out there.

June 1st, 2015
I love these dr's they make my life so much easer to get through a day to day routine

April 22nd, 2015
Arrogant
I was very disappointed. Was told I needed an appointment, but when I got there I was told I needed to have an MRI first for my mom. I told them I had not before I came in because she was unable to sit thru an MRI. Dr McCann was pretty rude, arrogant and absolutely no help at all. I really felt like crying. There are other pain management drs out there who actually care. No I will never go there or take anyone there or refer anyone. Waste of time.

October 31st, 2014
go there when you want to find out what they can't do for you

March 17th, 2014
terrible experience
My daughter was seeing Dr. Mann for about a year due to severe lower back pain and hip/buttocks pain. Her MRI revealed some bulging discs at L4,5 and S1, but it didn't warrant the amount of pain she was having (that required narcotic pain meds). They did several injections which did not work. Instead of thinking that maybe there was something else going one, he assumed she was after pain meds and accused her of that, laughed at her, and had her in tears by the time she left his office. She is now seeing someone in Houston, who was not surprised that the treatment did not work because she was misdiagnosed. I really didn't mind that he questioned her about the meds. I can understand that. It was the manner in which he did it. He was rude, unsympathetic, arrogant, and demeaning. He made up his mind about her and would not consider anything else. I would not recommend him to anyone. Fortunately, she is now seeing someone who wants to get to the root of the problem. A lot of time and money wasted!

January 17th, 2014
Such a remarkable doctor! From the beginning all the way to the end and even after, he made sure I was confortable and feeling better. Hands down I would recommend him to anyone. I have been to several different pain specialists and not one of them were able to fix my back but doctor Mann took the time to figure out what the problem was and fixed me 100%! Such a great experience and person!

December 27th, 2013
Absolutely the most compassionate, caring Doctor I've been to, ever. He is the best!

September 25th, 2013
Tebow
Not very helpful.

August 23rd, 2013
bedside manors
From beginning to the end .......dr. mann is so caring he made my experience with pain management so comforting.......... excellent would refer him anytime.......

April 2nd, 2013
One of my worst Dr experiences Ever
I thought Dr Mann was an arrogant jerk. He prescribed me Lyrica which I only took for 4 days. I stopped taking it because its a nasty mind altering drug with numerous nasty side effects. Plus the 2 major drug interactions are acetaminophen and aspirin which he knew I was taking. Maybe if he had paid more attention to these important details instead of having me submit to a urinalysis test to see if I was on drugs. I got my EOB yesterday and saw that they tested me for anything and everything from cocaine to opiates to amphetamines. Well sorry to disappoint you Dr that they all came back negative. Won't be going back to see this Jerk.

August 3rd, 2012
Great doctor
Dr. Mann is a doctor who still cares about the patient. He answers all questions and does not act like he must hurry you in and out. He discusses x-rays, MRI results etc. I have had three injections in back area so far and he was there and he was good. I recommend him to everyone who has been hesitant to seek out pain management help. Too soon to know if injections work or not but i believe in dr. Mann. Also his staff is great

June 26th, 2012
Dr Mann was awesome! I've been dealing w this pain for 2 yrs, was in his office maybe 5 minutes and he figured it out and sent me to the right dr to fix me and I'm on my way to being healed!!! I had run out of hope when i was sent to him. and he listened to me and did a quick exam and figured it out! Would go back to him in a heart beat!!

Health Guides