Anesthesiologist (pain control)
Kingwood Medical Center
24018 Highway 59 N
Kingwood, TX 77339
281-580-9030
Locations and availability (1)

|  terrible experience  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2014

My daughter was seeing Dr. Mann for about a year due to severe lower back pain and hip/buttocks pain. Her MRI revealed some bulging discs at L4,5 and S1, but it didn't warrant the amount of pain she was having (that required narcotic pain meds). They did several injections which did not work. Instead of thinking that maybe there was something else going one, he assumed she was after pain meds and accused her of that, laughed at her, and had her in tears by the time she left his office. She is now seeing someone in Houston, who was not surprised that the treatment did not work because she was misdiagnosed. I really didn't mind that he questioned her about the meds. I can understand that. It was the manner in which he did it. He was rude, unsympathetic, arrogant, and demeaning. He made up his mind about her and would not consider anything else. I would not recommend him to anyone. Fortunately, she is now seeing someone who wants to get to the root of the problem. A lot of time and money wasted!

Jan 17th, 2014

Such a remarkable doctor! From the beginning all the way to the end and even after, he made sure I was confortable and feeling better. Hands down I would recommend him to anyone. I have been to several different pain specialists and not one of them were able to fix my back but doctor Mann took the time to figure out what the problem was and fixed me 100%! Such a great experience and person!

Dec 27th, 2013

Absolutely the most compassionate, caring Doctor I've been to, ever. He is the best!

|  Tebow  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2013

Not very helpful.

|  bedside manors  |  show details
by kim sumrall on Aug 23rd, 2013

From beginning to the end .......dr. mann is so caring he made my experience with pain management so comforting.......... excellent would refer him anytime.......

|  One of my worst Dr experiences Ever  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2013

I thought Dr Mann was an arrogant jerk. He prescribed me Lyrica which I only took for 4 days. I stopped taking it because its a nasty mind altering drug with numerous nasty side effects. Plus the 2 major drug interactions are acetaminophen and aspirin which he knew I was taking. Maybe if he had paid more attention to these important details instead of having me submit to a urinalysis test to see if I was on drugs. I got my EOB yesterday and saw that they tested me for anything and everything from cocaine to opiates to amphetamines. Well sorry to disappoint you Dr that they all came back negative. Won't be going back to see this Jerk.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2012

Dr. Mann is a doctor who still cares about the patient. He answers all questions and does not act like he must hurry you in and out. He discusses x-rays, MRI results etc. I have had three injections in back area so far and he was there and he was good. I recommend him to everyone who has been hesitant to seek out pain management help. Too soon to know if injections work or not but i believe in dr. Mann. Also his staff is great

Jun 26th, 2012

Dr Mann was awesome! I've been dealing w this pain for 2 yrs, was in his office maybe 5 minutes and he figured it out and sent me to the right dr to fix me and I'm on my way to being healed!!! I had run out of hope when i was sent to him. and he listened to me and did a quick exam and figured it out! Would go back to him in a heart beat!!

|  Amazing and Carind!!!!!  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2012

Such a great expierence! From the moment I walked into his pain center, every staff member was so pleasent! He was so kind, and caring! He gave me back my lifend rid me of my back pain! Dr. Chandler Mann is such an amazing doctor and man!

Nov 2nd, 2011

Dr. Mann was so kind and I felt like he really understood my pain.He made me feel so hopeful that he would find a way to stop my legs from hurting and he did! I would highly recommend him.

Feb 11th, 2011

He is top notch and truly cares for his patients.

Dec 9th, 2010

Great doctor, very friendly and helped me immensely with my back pain. I strongly recommend to all.

|  He is a great doctor.  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2010

He is the only doctor that has helped me with my chronic pain. He has brought back my quality of life. I have nothing more to say...He's Excellent

Apr 29th, 2010

I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who is needing this type treatment.