A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandler Shyu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandler Shyu, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shyu graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Shyu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandler Shyu MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chandler Shyu practice?
- Dr. Chandler Shyu has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandler Shyu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Colton, CA.
See Colton Radiologists.