A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandler Shyu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shyu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shyu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandler Shyu, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shyu graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Shyu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandler Shyu MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chandler Shyu practice?
- Dr. Chandler Shyu has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandler Shyu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Colton, CA.
See Colton Radiologists.