A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandler Veenhuis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veenhuis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Veenhuis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandler Veenhuis, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Veenhuis graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Veenhuis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandler G Veenhuis DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chandler G. Veenhuis practice?
- Dr. Chandler Veenhuis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chandler Veenhuis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Saginaw Radiologists.