Learn more about Dr. Chandra Kee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kee
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Kee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kee graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra Angelena Kee MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chandra A. Kee practice?
- Dr. Chandra Kee has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandra Kee practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.