A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Chataut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Chataut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Chataut, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chataut graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.
Dr. Chataut has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra Prakash Chataut MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandra P. Chataut practice?
- Dr. Chandra Chataut has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chandra Chataut practices Internal Medicine near Brookfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Brookfield Internists.