A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Edwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Edwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwin
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Edwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Edwin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwin graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Edwin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra Madan Edwin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Chandra M. Edwin practice?
- Dr. Chandra Edwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandra Edwin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Endocrinologists.