A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Edwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Edwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Edwin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwin graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Edwin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra Madan Edwin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Chandra M. Edwin practice?
- Dr. Chandra Edwin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chandra Edwin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Harper Woods, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Endocrinologists.