A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Graham-Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Graham-Parker, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Graham-Parker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Natural Family Planning Methods
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham-Parker graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Graham-Parker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra Graham-Parker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Chandra Graham-Parker practice?
- Dr. Chandra Graham-Parker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chandra Graham-Parker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bowie, MD.
See Greenbelt Obstetricians & Gynecologists.