Dr. Chandra Graham-Parker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 20th, 2016
She's the best!!

December 15th, 2015
She is amazing. She is prompt, returns all calls and emails, and is genuinely concerned. She has always provided me the best advice and care. I followed her from another office she visited and without her instruction and guidance through my twin pregnancy they might have not been born healthy. Best OBGYN in the dc/md/va area! My only suggestion is that she relocate to a much nicer area to fit her level of service. Her staff is pleasant and helpful as well.

November 3rd, 2015
Doctor from h***
Very poor service. Does not follow up with patients. Cancels appointments 30mins prior. Not caring. Find a better doctor

October 20th, 2015
Just another number
I havent been to the Gynecologist in years not to any ones fault but my own. I feel as a doctor you should show a general sense of compasssion for your patients explain and talk to them or show some level of emotion. I felt like I was just another number. Oh you have a little fibroid and that's about it. I knew nothing about fibroids it wasnt explained by the Doctor for sure. I had to come home and research it myself. Especially with me expressing I have had a problem trying to conceive I felt like something is not right and just opted to get on birth control. I just wish I was treated with a certain level of care and concern and I wasn't and thats not acceptable. I will get my birth control shot until I can have a follow up visit with a different physician. I wont go back.

August 17th, 2015
I really like Dr. Graham! She's awesome and direct. Trust me. She left a different practice and I researched until I found the new office. I was seeing my primary care physician for the last 3 years. So, I missed it when she left the other practice and moved forward. Anyway, she's worth the hunt! She's da bomb!

June 19th, 2015
Great Obgyn
Dr. G-P is a great doctor she remembers me every visit, that is important. She took over the responsibility of my pregnancy halfway through and noticed my baby's distress and saved her life. Now I go for my regular 'well woman'. She is great.

April 16th, 2015
ms graham is a great doctor I wouldn't have no one else

April 10th, 2015
be prepared to wait and wait
Dr Graham-Parker is great, but 8 out of 10 appointments you have to wait more than an hour even if you come promptly. It has gotten to the point that I will switch Drs as soon as baby is born because the wait time is so outrageous. Plus she only sees patients one day a week at each office which isn't very convenient.

March 8th, 2015
Really good DR.
I have been a patient of Dr. Graham for years now. I really like the way she talks with me about my concerns. if it had not been for her I would problem be worst than I today. She sent me for tests, sonos etc. and did not give me medication to cover up or mask my symptoms like other doctors. I do not have the best of insurance however ,she did not treat me any differently. I am so happy that she got out of that office with those other to males who seem to be chauvinistic. It seems whenever females tend to get ahead and do better men are always trying to flex their egos. Anyway I am happy for Dr. Graham God bless.

January 6th, 2015
Thee Best OB I've ever had!
I am a mother of three and I have had 3 C-sections. My thoughts on Dr. Graham-Parker is that she is the best! She was very compassionate, showed real personality (like this wasn't just a job). I found it comforting that she is a mother, and she is (in my opinion) a good age to understand traditional medical practices but is also open to new age theories as well. She took her time with me, I loved that I never felt rushed in her office.

November 19th, 2014
I love Dr. Graham, and would recommend her for care! Listens and cares about her patients.

December 17th, 2013
Best I have seen in awhile
I really appreciate her bedside manner, she listens, does not rush through the appointment. She always addresses all my concerns. She always calls me back. I really appreciate her.