Dr. Chandra Haria Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Chandra Haria?

September 15th, 2014

DON'T Waiste your money!

Went to this guy after my regular MD could not resolve my hearing issue losing hearing in my right ear after a infection. He gave me a half crack hearing test in which his equipment did not function correctly and then $190.00 later told me my hearing was bad in my right ear NO REALLY how about telling me why or giving some proven results. When I asked him what he was basing his diagnosis on he told me we don't know why this happens does not qualify as a specialist to me! Thanks for nothing Dr. Haria..

July 20th, 2011

THE GIRLS AT THE FRONT WERE GREAT, VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THEY GAVE ME AN APPOINTMENT RIGHT AWAY. DR HARIA WAS VERY EASY GOING AND WANTED TO TRY OUT MEDS FOR MY PROBLEMS BEFORE DECIDING ON SURGERY WHILE HIS PARTNER JUST LISTENED TO ME FOR 3 MINS, LEFT THE ROOM AFTER HIS PHONE RANG MULTIPLE TIMES AND SHOWED ME A VIDEO ON A SURGICAL PROCEDURE. BY LOOKING AT ME FOR 2 MINS HE DECIDED I NEEDED SURGERY. IF YOU DECIDE TO GO THERE ASK TO SEE DR HARIA, HE WAS ACTUALLY ATTENTIVE AND SEEMED LIKE HE ACTUALLY CARED

June 3rd, 2014