Dr. Chandra Higginbotham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 16th, 2015
I absolutely adore Dr. Higginbotham as well as Maria and Priscilla. Dr. Higgie takes her time with you makes sure you understand but most importantly keeps it real!! There is a wait but I honestly feel like she's worth the wait. Hands down great staff, I almost feel as though Maria is my cousin lol. I would definitely recommend that you guys go check them out I promise you will not be disappointed.

December 7th, 2013
As all the other reviews also said, she is incredibly late, tries to market her "vitamins" towards you. Also sells nail polish and beauty products within the office? Incredible unprofessional! It's a doctor's office - not walmart, Not only will she arrive late to your appointment but does not review your chart until she's actually with you , going over details she should already know the answer to. Will then try and get you to spend more money on her ridiculous "products" She's awful and half of these reviews must be fake. Find someone else!!

September 25th, 2013
Knowledgable, Thorough, Sincere and Compassionate!
I like Dr. Higgie. She is very thorough. I learned things about my health I had not learned from anywhere else. I really appreciated that. She does have some products she sells but you are not forced to buy them, just like anything else. So, if you don't want it; you have a choice of saying, no so I don't see that as a negative. That is with anything in life. I did not have to wait very long for my appointment, about 20 minutes tops. Anyway, the key with a doctor is thoroughness for me. Too many mistakes are made by doctors who are not thorough in how they give care. Dr. Higgie is to the point. She does not shuck and jive when it comes to your health. If you are not ready for a honest doctor and you just want you hand held, go somewhere else. At the same time, she shows genuine concern for your LIFE, in general not just the issue you may have come in for. She is very caring and sincerely just want you to take your health seriously. You really want a doctor like that. When choosing a OBGYN, think about what is really important to YOU and try your best not to let petty, small things reign over your decision. Is she thorough? knowledgeable? honest? sincere? and compassionate about your health and her work? YES!

August 14th, 2012
Excellent physician!
Dr. Higginbotham is an excellent physician, so much so that when I lost my insurance due to a layoff, I still scraped together the money to see her when I needed too. I refuse to let anyone else treat me. She provided my prenatal care for my first child and I consistently get well-woman checkups at her office. She is extremely knowledgeable, down-to-earth, nice, understanding and most of all professional. I highly recommend her.

July 3rd, 2012
Dr Higginbotham is a wonderful doctor she gave birth to all three of my kids. She is very caring and concern doctor who made me feel comfortable at every appointment and delivery. I would definitely recommend this doctor despite the wait.

May 23rd, 2012
Lay off the selling !!!!!!!
i thinks she is good . she delivered both of my lovely boys. And because of her i quit smoking. The last time i was there she sold me a bunch of products because she lead me to believe that (my life depended on it ) so i bought them. They were really expensive and i really couldn't afford them but i was so afraid that i needed to buy them. I go to another doctor now and the doctor i go to (wont say any names ) said that she know her and that she trys to sell her products to.

February 24th, 2012
Be a doctor
She needs to work on her bed side manner and stop trying to make you spend so much mone.

September 18th, 2011
Kelly Chapnick
I loved being her patient, she was always straight forward about what's going on and really shows how much she cares.

August 25th, 2011
Unconsiderate to One's Time
Dr Chandra has no consideration for one's time. When you make an appoint, you don't expect to wait greater than one hour. I can excuse this happening one time, but when you set the earliest appoint and she doesn't bother to show up until an hour later on a follow up appoint, there is no excuse.

July 29th, 2011
i love her professionalism and courtesy

June 8th, 2011
Drive Miles Just to See Her
She is an awesome Doctor. Her staff and Her where there for me after the death of my daughter. Her bedside manors do not compare to any I have ever seen. She goes above and beyond what I would expect a Doctor to do. She diagnosed problems in my sister that other Doctors could not find.She is very down to earth and really cares about her patience overall well being.

May 11th, 2011
Long wait, charge to get test results, try to sell you vitamins
Dr. Higginbotham is a nice lady, but the last time I was there I wasn't seen until 1 hour and 40 minutes AFTER my appointment time. They are also really pushy in trying to sell you their vitamins, and charge $25 to get your test results. I'll never be going back.