A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Hollier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Hollier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Hollier, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollier graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hollier has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra S Hollier FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Chandra S. Hollier practice?
- Dr. Chandra Hollier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chandra Hollier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Waxhaw, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NC.
See Waxhaw Obstetricians & Gynecologists.