A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Ivey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Ivey, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Ivey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivey graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ivey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra M Ivey MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Chandra M. Ivey practice?
- Dr. Chandra Ivey has 7 office locations.
Dr. Chandra Ivey practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sleepy Hollow, NY and Tarrytown, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.