A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Jayasinghe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Jayasinghe is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Jayasinghe, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayasinghe graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Jayasinghe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Memorial Hospital
- South West Memorial Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra P Jayasinghe BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Chandra P. Jayasinghe practice?
- Dr. Chandra Jayasinghe has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandra Jayasinghe practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.