A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Shekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Shekar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Shekar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shekar graduated from Kakatiya Medical School MD.
Dr. Shekar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra Kurudi Shekar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chandra K. Shekar practice?
- Dr. Chandra Shekar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chandra Shekar practices Psychiatry near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI.
See Oshkosh Psychiatrists.