A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Shekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Shekar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shekar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shekar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Shekar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shekar graduated from Kakatiya Medical School MD.
Dr. Shekar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra Kurudi Shekar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chandra K. Shekar practice?
- Dr. Chandra Shekar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chandra Shekar practices Psychiatry near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI.
See Oshkosh Psychiatrists.