A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Kaup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Kaup is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaup
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kaup Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaup graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kaup has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra S Kaup MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chandra S. Kaup practice?
- Dr. Chandra Kaup has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandra Kaup practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Florissant, MO.
See Florissant Internists and Florissant Cardiologists.