A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Kaup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Kaup is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaup graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kaup has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra S Kaup MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chandra S. Kaup practice?
- Dr. Chandra Kaup has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chandra Kaup practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Florissant, MO.
See Florissant Internists and Florissant Cardiologists.