Learn more about Dr. Chandra Khurana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Khurana is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Khurana, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khurana graduated from Darbhanga Medical College, Leheriasarai.
Dr. Khurana has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khurana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chandra M. Khurana practice?
Dr. Chandra Khurana practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Northfield, IL.
See Evanston Pediatricians and Evanston Infectious Disease Doctors.