Pediatricians
800 Austin St
Ste 266
Evanston, IL 60202
847-492-1919
Locations and availability (5)

2.0

|  Good thing I wasn't dying  |  show details
May 26th, 2011

I don't know how often Dr. Khurana or her staff work out of the office located at St. Francis Hospital, but I doubt it's often. I call and call and call and no one ever answers the phone nor is there an answering service. The one time I did get an appointment, i had to wait an hour and I didn't even see Dr. Khurana, I saw an associate of hers. As it turns out, Dr. Khurana left while I was in the waiting room waiting for her. Very professional right? The staff isn't all that courteous either. The associate doctor (whose name I can't recall) was very nice, professional and provided good care. I doubt I'll stick with Dr. Khuarana because here I am again calling her office and there's no answer. Surprise surprise.

|  show details
Oct 25th, 2010

Dr Khurana was the worst Doctor i have ever met.

|  My pediatrician  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2009

Dr. Khurana was my pediatrician for the first 18 years of my life. She is the most caring doctor I have ever known. she was more than my doctor; she was like a grandmother to me and my siblings. I wish she could be my primary care doctor, but I'm too old now. I will always hold a special place in my heart for her.