A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Kumar, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra Mohan Kumar MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chandra M. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Chandra Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandra Kumar practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Allergists and Charleston Pediatricians.