A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Narala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Narala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narala
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Narala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Narala, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Narala graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Narala has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra R Narala MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chandra R. Narala practice?
- Dr. Chandra Narala has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandra Narala practices Cardiovascular Disease near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Cardiologists.