A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Narala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Narala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narala
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Narala, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Narala graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Narala has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra R Narala MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chandra R. Narala practice?
- Dr. Chandra Narala has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandra Narala practices Cardiovascular Disease near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Cardiologists.