A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Pemmasani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Pemmasani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Pemmasani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pemmasani graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pemmasani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra Sekhar Pemmasani MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandra S. Pemmasani practice?
- Dr. Chandra Pemmasani has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandra Pemmasani practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.