Chandra K Puttagunta Patient Reviews

February 24th, 2014
I will never take my children to this pediatrician again. First of all the office is taken care of poorly. The beds have numerous duct tape fixes, the toys in the waiting room have dirt build up on them, and every single visit it takes 5 minutes for the thermometer to work properly. Ive been taking my children to her for about a year and a half and every visit I trust her a little less. I took my daughter in because I thought she may have strep. I had to talk Dr. Puttagunta into doing a throat culture because she didnt believe my daughter could have strep and the result came back positive for strep. A couple days later I got a call saying that the lab test came back negative and she didnt actually have strep. It makes me wonder if her testing equipment is as old as the beds in the patient rooms. In the past month Ive taken my son to her twice because hes been pulling on his ear, he's 9 months old, and I thought he may have had an ear infection. Both times she assured there was no infection but low and behold his ear drum ruptured 2 days ago because of an undiagnosed ear infection! I would not recommend her if she was the last doctor on Earth! I am furious!

January 3rd, 2011
Dr. Puttagunta has helped us through a lot with our daughter. She can be old faxhioned, but she is great. Great suport when needed.