Overall Review

November 1st, 2015
I've been taking my two kids to Dr. Ramanathan for 3 years now, and she is a great doctor. Her and her whole team are very friendly. Appointments are easy to schedule and we are very lucky to have her as a PCP. I would definitely recommend her as a PCP to all of my friends.

October 29th, 2015
Our pediatric doctor
Dr. Ramanathan is PCP for both my 10 year old and 4 year old daughters. She is the kind of doctor whom you can discuss all about child care / food / habits any thing related to health. She is very accommodating and patiently listens to all of our concerns and spends adequate time while we are visiting her. I had been referring all my friends children to her.

October 29th, 2015
The Pediatrician
Dr Ramanathan is our 4 year daughter's doctor. She spends time with us and will give prompt answers and guidance without hesitating to our simple questions. When ever we visit , she will check my child thoroughly and will ask so many questions to us and will give inputs in child growth / food. My daughter loves her and she follows up with us after visits and she is very good and fast with setting up appointments with specialists when ever my child needs.

October 28th, 2015
Friendly and caring Pediatrician
Dr. Ramanathan is the pediatrician for both my 4 year old son and 1.5 yr daughter. She is very accommodating in giving us quick appointments. She is very patient and detailed in explaining us, our Kid's health issues.