A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Rathod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Rathod, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathod graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Rathod has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rathod accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chandra B. Rathod practice?
Dr. Chandra Rathod practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.