A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Rathod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Rathod, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathod graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Rathod has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra Bhanu Rathod MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandra B. Rathod practice?
- Dr. Chandra Rathod has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandra Rathod practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.