A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Reddy, Hematology/Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital Inc
- Sullivan County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra Gavva Reddy MD is a male Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chandra G. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Chandra Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandra Reddy practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Hematologists and Terre Haute Oncologists.