A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Reddy, Hematology/Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital Inc
- Sullivan County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra Gavva Reddy MD is a male Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chandra G. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Chandra Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chandra Reddy practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Terre Haute, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Brazil, IN and Shelburn, IN.
See Terre Haute Hematologists and Terre Haute Oncologists.