A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Bellary Medical College, India MD.
Dr. Reddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Warren Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra S Reddy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chandra S. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Chandra Reddy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Chandra Reddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Coaldale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jim Thorpe, PA and Lansdowne, PA.
See Coaldale Surgeons.