A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Swamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Swamy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Swamy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Swamy graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Swamy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra S Swamy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Chandra S. Swamy practice?
- Dr. Chandra Swamy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chandra Swamy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wheeling, WV.
See Wheeling Obstetricians & Gynecologists.