Overall Review

3.3

July 11th, 2016
My review is of the Practice itself, not the Doctor. On my 1st visit, the waiting room was a mob scene. I felt like I was at a free clinic. Nothing was accomplished. Tests were administered that had already been administered by my primary physician. I was scheduled again for an echo/stress test. After completion, the many little connections pads were left on me, I had to peel them off myself. I was told I had to return for results, and another co-payment and they would not advise my primary physician instead. Now on my 3rd visit to get the results, I was advised that I need ANOTHER referral from my primary physican just to get the results. I called Human and they informed me that I absolutely did NOT need another referral to get the results. I had to re-schedule and they did not have another appointment available for another 2 weeks! I called them after speaking with Humana. I was put on hold for 15 minutes and they gave me an argument that Humana was wrong. The Doctor may be very good, I don't know. But I strongly recommend that if you need a cardiolist, FIND ANOTHER PRACTICE!

April 16th, 2014
Crap
I find Dr. Chandra Venugopal very knowable but his staff in Wellington, FL is a piece of crap! I & my online -medicine provider had tried to communicate the medications that he prescribes . I have had 5 calls with my online insurance carrier and it still is not rectified. I am so afraid I will have another stoke since I am so very angry with his office.