Dr. Chandra Venugopal Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Chandra Venugopal?

July 11th, 2016

My review is of the Practice itself, not the Doctor. On my 1st visit, the waiting room was a mob scene. I felt like I was at a free clinic. Nothing was accomplished. Tests were administered that had already been administered by my primary physician. I was scheduled again for an echo/stress test. After completion, the many little connections pads were left on me, I had to peel them off myself. I was told I had to return for results, and another co-payment and they would not advise my primary physician instead. Now on my 3rd visit to get the results, I was advised that I need ANOTHER referral from my primary physican just to get the results. I called Human and they informed me that I absolutely did NOT need another referral to get the results. I had to re-schedule and they did not have another appointment available for another 2 weeks! I called them after speaking with Humana. I was put on hold for 15 minutes and they gave me an argument that Humana was wrong. The Doctor may be very good, I don't know. But I strongly recommend that if you need a cardiolist, FIND ANOTHER PRACTICE!

April 17th, 2014

Crap

I find Dr. Chandra Venugopal very knowable but his staff in Wellington, FL is a piece of crap! I & my online -medicine provider had tried to communicate the medications that he prescribes . I have had 5 calls with my online insurance carrier and it still is not rectified. I am so afraid I will have another stoke since I am so very angry with his office.

January 23rd, 2017