A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Weerasinghe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Weerasinghe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weerasinghe graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Weerasinghe has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra Margret P Weerasinghe MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chandra M. Weerasinghe practice?
- Dr. Chandra Weerasinghe has 7 office locations.
Dr. Chandra Weerasinghe practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.