A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Williams, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra R Williams DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandra R. Williams practice?
- Dr. Chandra Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandra Williams practices Family Medicine near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Family Physicians.