Dr. Chandra Williams DO Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

January 4th, 2016
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Williams always listens to everything the patient has to say and always addresses every matter.

July 24th, 2015
uncooperative, unhelpful, did not perform her duties as a doctor. She is after your money, not your well being in my experience.

July 3rd, 2014
No one else like her
Dr. Williams is an amazing doctor. She treated my family for years. She began as my primary care physician when I was single and saw me through marriage and the birth of two children. She always provided my family with the best care. We moved out of state last year, and I'm tempted to start flying back to Michigan to see Dr. Williams. I can't find another primary care physician like her!

January 13th, 2014
Dr. Williams is the best primary care doctor I've ever had. Similar to previous reviews, I agree that she takes the time to listen to you and answer all your questions thoroughly. She is also very sympathetic and easy to talk to. She raises questions that you may have forgotten to make sure all aspects of health are covered. The only complaint i would have is that her new medical assistant is not friendly. The last two appointments I've had the MA acted like I was an idiot because SHE didn't understand MY answers to her questions, which in my opinion aren't her business but my doctor's anyway. The MA acts like you're inconveniencing her for doing her job. Other than that I have no complaints with any other office staff.

February 20th, 2013
Patient
Dr.Williams is a very caring doctor and really loves her job. She takes time to explain things you don't understand and wants what's best for you. I would agree that the staff can be something, but she makes you forget all about them which is a good thing because I really don't care too much for rude people and would have seemed another doctor by now, but I really appreciate and respect the doctor.

January 12th, 2011
Dr. Williams is great!
She's great! I love her! She is always willing to help work with me if I have a problem and is totally caring and understanding. She was meant to be a doctor. :) Her staff can be a little hit or miss sometimes, but nobody is perfect.

March 30th, 2010
Dr. Williams has been the physician for my entire family for a few years now. She is always willing to see us quickly when someone needs to be seen and takes the time to fully answer all of our questions. She treats patients as partners in their own healthcare rather than dismissing their input as some physicians tend to do. I would highly recommend her!