A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Yoganathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoganathan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Yoganathan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Yoganathan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoganathan graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Yoganathan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Downtown Hospital
- Nyu Downtown Hospital New York, Manhattan Borough
- Nyu Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra F Yoganathan MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Chandra F. Yoganathan practice?
- Dr. Chandra Yoganathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandra Yoganathan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.