A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrahas Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandrahas Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical University Of Silesia, Medical Faculty In Katowice. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandrahas B Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandrahas B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Chandrahas Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chandrahas Patel practices Adult Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.