A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrakant Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandrakant Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandrakant Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Florida Hospital
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandrakant B Patel MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chandrakant B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Chandrakant Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chandrakant Patel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Placid, FL.
See Sebring Internists and Sebring Cardiologists.