A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrakant Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandrakant Desai, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Desai has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandrakant C Desai MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Chandrakant C. Desai practice?
- Dr. Chandrakant Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chandrakant Desai practices Neurology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.