A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrakant Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandrakant Desai, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Medical College Baroda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Desai has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chandrakant C. Desai practice?
Dr. Chandrakant Desai practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.